Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quick Update - Sunny is back on track

As I mentioned in my last post, Sunny was under the weather and would not stitch at all. Sewww, I called the Quilt Doc and we had a little conversation.

QUILT DOC: "Are you sure she is threaded correctly?" 
Annie: Yep!
QUILT DOC: "Is the bobbin turning clockwise?"
 Annie: Yep!
QUILT DOC: "Is the needle in correctly?" 
Annie: I have the long groove facing to the back. " 
QUILT DOC: " You have the needle in backwards." 
Annie: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Sunny, I'm sorry I called you a finicky b*%$h.  She is running good as new now that I have turned the needled around! 

5 comments:

Libby said...

So often it ends up being the silliest thing - frustrating . . . but cheap *lol*

Debra Dixon said...

Ooops, operator error!

AnnieO said...

Operator error strikes far too often around here, too! Glad it was a simple and *FREE* fix!

Unknown said...

You really made me laugh Annie it reminded me of the time I found a watch that I'd forgotten I had and took it into the shop for a new battery. The girl took it into the back room and came back saying "its a wind-up", "Nop" I said I really do want a battery. No she said "its a wind-up watch" durrh.

Karen said...

omg..I'm so sorry, but I just laughed out loud and spit coffee at the screen! Glad there wasn't something major going on with her!

Latest finish and a preview

I am taking this one with me to Florida for Cayden who is now ON THE MOVE. Just started walking! Not sure why the pictures are so pinky! I ...