At any rate, I worked on several different projects. Here's the rundown:
1. made binding for Bella's quilt;
2. made 9 patch blocks for Debra's American Cancer Society auction quilt;
3. made my wool pillow for our guild's Victorian tea (got pics of that);
4. worked diligently on my dryer sheet blocks which will soon be a quilt top. I'm going to call it Bounce since all the blocks have Bounce fabric sheets as foundations; and
5. made more mastectomy pillows which I will make til i run out of fiber fill which should be soon.
Here's my pillow.
It was a great location with super accomodations, fabulous quilters and I can't wait to go again next year!
Since I've been back, I have made another of the Brackman CW blocks, Birds in the Air. Ta Da!
On Saturday I went to a workshop with Elin Waterston of Art Quilt Workbook fame. We got to experiment with textile paints on fabric and Shiva Paintsticks. It was interesting in that I realized I liked the stenciling and over painting on fabric but wasn't a big shiva paintstick fan other than for accenting. I had a picture of Elin but STUPID PICASA ate her too. I hate technology and computers and cameras today!
I also made hearts to send to New Zealand which I read about over at Quilting Gallery. Here is the link for the Hearts for Christchurch if you are interested. I had a few cross stitched heart blocks from years ago which I stay stitched and bound . They are on their way to New Zealand to cheer someone I hope.
Well, back to the Brackman blocks.