1. Finished my Forgotten Flying Geese quilt and it is hanging in my hallway!! Yea!(Although this was not an original goal but a delightful detour taken during the month.)
2. Still quilting my Mystery Quilt from Hell. I did the ditch stitching but I need to finish the free motion quilting.
3. Made my Ovarian Cancer friendship block for our guild quilt.
4. Completed my BOM thangles blocks and I'm ready to pick up October's block on Tuesday.
Well that's it.. not much to brag about !!:(
SEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, here are OCTOBER'S GOALS:
1. FINISH MYSTERY QUILT FROM HELL INCLUDING BINDING AND LABEL
2. LOAD CHARITY "COWBOY" QUILT ON FRAME AND QUILT IT
3. MAKE "WEEKENDER" JACKET USING MY WOVEN FABRIC (hopefully before we leave for Houston.
4. START AND COMPLETE 1/2 OF THE SUPER SECRET GUILD CHALLENGE
5. CUT PIECES FOR KYLA AND ERIN'S FLOWER QUILTS.
Now with that out of the way, I have some Fall /Halloween quilts of old to share with you. I am really impressed with the beautiful and fun quilts everyone has posted. I thought I was the only one who changed out quilts, curtains, towels, etc. for the different seasons!!! Glad I'm not!
I have others but BLOGGER is being extremely uncooperative about uploading pictures so I will have to post them this weekend..
Finally, last night I made oatmeal in my crockpot!! I must tell you that I am NOT a morning person. I know alot of you are because I see some of you posting at 5:30-6:00 a.m. while I am still sawing wood!! My DH, Bob, is one of you. He is up at 5:30 or earlier before the alarm goes off. I'm sure some of you have actually done this but it was new to me! I used the steel cut McCann's irish oats, threw in the water, brown sugar, walnuts, raisins and some pumpkin pie spice, then crossed my fingers!!
Well, this morning, we woke to the smell of hot oatmeal ready to go!! For me, this is a super time saver. I just recently started cooking in the crockpot so if any of you have some good recipes PLEASE send them my way!!
My husband is out with friends tonight and tomorrow for his college homecoming weekend so I have some free time on my hands and hopefully will get some of the above done!