Saturday, May 20, 2006

My first Posting

After spending a sleepless night with my head full of quilting, I thought this might be a great way to clear some space IN MY HEAD and get thoughts from others who are quilting maniacs like me. I have been quilting for about 5 years and it is now my obsession. If I could find a way to quit my job and quilt all day, I would. Quilting allows me to express myself creatively in ways I never dreamed of. I have a sketchbook full of ideas and I am certain that my time on this earth will run out before I get to half of these ideas.

I welcome all quilters to use my blog as a way to:

1. talk with others who understand the obsession and the language;

2. pose your questions and hopefully find an answer; and

3. listen to the ramblings of a quilter who has too much fabric and ideas and not enuf time try to deal with quilting issues.


Hope you find something here to make you smile

No comments:

Latest finish and a preview

I am taking this one with me to Florida for Cayden who is now ON THE MOVE. Just started walking! Not sure why the pictures are so pinky! I ...