I was tagged by the "Diva of Quilts" to disclose 7 random things about myself. Since I don't have anything quilty to show, here goes....
1. I can cross my eyes. I have been able to do it since I was a kid and it always creeped out my sister.
2. I have a tattoo. I went through a mid life crisis and got a tattoo on my right shoulder. It's the Irish Claddaugh with shamrock tendrils.
3. I was the lead in my Kindergarten play. At least I was supposed to be... We did the Wizard of Oz and I was Dorothy. That is, until I threw up all over my little brother, Mike, at his Christening party (poor baby!!, he was never quite right after that) and ended up in the hospital having my appendix removed. I was replaced by the teacher's daughter, who I am told was not half as good as I was! LOL
4. My husband and I are huge Rock n Roll fans. We are basically spending my son's inheritance on concert tickets and we don't like the cheap seats. LOL~~Neither of us could afford to go to concerts when we were younger, so we are reliving a part of our past. We have seen Bruce Springsteen at least 6 times, Tom Petty about 7 times, Aerosmith, Neil Young, ZZ Top, Fleetwood Mac, Simon and Garfunkel, The Rolling Stones.. This summer we are going to see The Police and ZZ Top. If someone we like is in the area, we are there!
5. I have a sweet tooth. If given a choice, I would have dessert for dinner.
6. I'm afraid of heights. I would be a terrible candidate for the Amazing Race because even a 4 foot step ladder is scary. However if I am enclosed, I'm usually ok like on planes, helicopters and ferris wheels but on the edge of a cliff not so good.
7. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid. I love that movie! I guess I am Ariel at heart, a rebel, an adventurer.
Well, that's it. I'm a cross-eyed, tattooed, rock and roller who loves sweets, can sing all the words to "Somewhere over the Rainbow"and all the tunes to the Little Mermaid but not on a ladder.!